ARCTIC OILS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. CREATION OF THE CONTRACT
(1) The product presentation on our website represents only a non-binding invitation to visitors to our shop to send us a purchase offer. Submitting an order in the online shop by clicking on the “Buy” button represents a binding offer to enter into a purchase contract with the visitor.
(2) We will immediately confirm receipt of your order by an automatically generated email (“Order Confirmation”). This message is not yet an acceptance of the offer to conclude a purchase contract. A valid purchase contract is only concluded after a second email (“Order has been processed”) or by sending the ordered goods.
(3) The contract will be concluded with Arcticoils OÜ.
2. PRICES AND PAYMENT
(1) Prices are quoted in euros (€), including VAT, plus delivery charges indicated. The prices indicated at the time of ordering are valid.
(2) The buyer (hereinafter also referred to as “the customer”) has the option to pay for the goods using a debit or credit card or PayPal account. The customer must pay for the product at the time of contracting.
(3) We will arrange any refunds to the account you used to pay.
(4) We reserve the right to cancel an order if it has not been paid to our account within seven banking days.
(1) The goods are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the buyer. In exceptional cases, delivery problems or other unforeseen circumstances may lead to longer delivery times than indicated. In particular, we are not affected by delivery delays caused by the carrier. For international orders, delivery may be delayed accordingly.
(2) The specified delivery time starts from the receipt of the payment.
(3) Delivery costs are paid by the customer, unless there is a “free postage” offer on arcticoils.fi (or when the total value of the order exceeds 50 euros).
(4) Products cannot be collected from the Arcticoils OÜ address.
(5) Discreet delivery in all product categories. We respect the privacy of our customers. We pack orders in discreet white or brown parcels, mailing bags or envelopes. Only the consignor “Arctic Oils” is mentioned in the consignments.
(6) We use primarily the services of the Postal Service for the delivery of shipments. Depending on the stock situation, the products will be dispatched as soon as possible, usually on the same working day, but no later than two working days after receipt of payment. When the shipment arrives for pick-up, the customer will receive an arrival notification by email. The products can then be collected immediately.
4. RIGHT OF RETURN
Consumers have the right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions. A consumer is a natural person who makes a lawful purchase for purposes that are not primarily commercial or professional.
You have the right to cancel this agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier and appointed by you took possession of the goods.
The right of return applies only to unused, saleable products. Opening the sealed package will invalidate the right of return. Unsealed products can be inspected in the same way as in a shop, i.e. you can get to know the product from top to bottom. Using the product in a way that makes it unfit for sale will invalidate the right of return.
5. CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions or wish to cancel your order (within 14 days), please contact us either via the form on our website or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org